Sales & Marketing Coordinator-Mt Prospect, IL
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 225113
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Mount Prospect
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 25%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens Building Technologies is the world market leader for safe, energy efficient and environmentally friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, consultant, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) as well as energy management products and services in the USA.
Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges and making buildings smarter, more efficient, and more productive? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse?
This is the career for you!
Siemens Building Technologies is seeking a confident and self-motivated technical Project & Sales Coordinator to help our sales team to grow our building automation business in the Chicagoland area in vertical markets such as Healthcare, K-12, Universities, and Municipalities. Using your technical and financial expertise, you will help tailor our customer’s needs into winning solutions, whether it’s in the new construction market or direct end-user service market.
- Excellent Benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, and company vehicle with gas card, all of which start from Day One of employment
· Collaborates with sales team and business leadership to meet sales goals and support overall business strategies. Uses industry knowledge to obtain and enhance customer/sales relationships. Assists and supports management and engineering teams in presentations, proposals and other presentations. Proofreads and edits drafts and final materials for appropriate and consistent format and corrects punctuation, spelling, grammar and overall message. Compiles and analyzes information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs, and tables as necessary. Maintains inventory and reviews sales and marketing literature and promotional material and distribute to internal sales and engineering teams.
· Organize, plan and participate in both internal and external meetings, seminars, exhibitions, and training. Supports business team with client related business & marketing functions such as industry tradeshows, networking events and project support. Communicate and assist in management of special programs.
· Develops client and vertical market business profiles using research based methods. Organizes and presents vertical market data/business intelligence to leadership team to support in business strategy development.
· Support, maintain and enhance internal administration processes such as customer relationship management (CRM) and industry tradeshow scheduling, staffing and preparation. Coordinate and maintain accurate customer contact information in all pertinent systems. Support sales management in the forecasting process.
· General Requirements: Job Family Responsibilities:
· Participates in semi-complex administrative, marketing and sales support duties. Supports coordination of internal teams and client related activities. Up to 50% regional travel.
· Requires associate degree or equivalent. Must be highly organized with strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills necessary.
· Experience generating and responding to RFI’s/RFP’s is strongly desired.