PETNET Territory Manager
Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 225148
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 70%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Responsible for sales of PET radio-tracers to hospitals, outpatient imaging centers and mobile vendors to increase and maintain market share. Fuel the growth of PETCT imaging by working with and educating customers, referring physician and imagers on appropriate utilization.
- Achieve assigned sales quota by working with “C” level, purchasing, GPO’s and decision makers to maintain and convert market share
- Understand, demonstrate and implement the company value and products
- Apply complex sale strategies with our business partners to increase 3rd party product utilization, or product bundling, to achieve market conversions and new product launch/adoption
- Establish working relationship with operations to ensure customer satisfaction in a profitable business environment
- Provide customer business reviews to identify clinical opportunities, create an educational outreach plan and implement with customers
- Understand and stay current in the field of nuclear medicine as a resource to customers
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience in PET and/or Nuclear Medicine and Radiology Sales
- Position requires 70% travel, candidate should live in either SW PA, Southern NJ or MD
- Understanding of PETCT Imaging, public speaking and Microsoft excel/ppt.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Certified Nuclear Medicine Technologist or ARRT- CT
- Knowledge of payer reimbursement
- Experience in referring physician space- Oncology
- Prior experience working within a hospital, outpatient or mobile imaging environment
- Experience developing and providing clinical educational training presentations