Clinical Application Specialist 4
Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 225244
Primary Location: United States-California-Mountain View
Other Locations: United States-Washington-Issaquah
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Technical Diploma
Travel Required: 10%
The Headquarters Support Clinical Applications Specialist has primary responsibility to provide local country and/or Regional Support Centers Applications Specialists with advanced support for Ultrasound applications issues that have been escalated to the Ultrasound HSC group using standard Customer Service processes.
- Deliver written, telephone, and/or on site advanced applications support for escalated application issues
- Work closely with other members of the Ultrasound CS, PLM and CRM organizations on development and implementation of solutions to problems reported in the installed base
- Generate Knowledge Base entries on Applications topics and solutions
- Provide support for new product roll-outs and disseminate information to applications specialists worldwide on new product features and functionality
- Investigate and report on Customer Complaints
- Bring Application requirements in the form of Requirement Specifications into Product Development projects, and perform testing and validation of requirements.
- Review of training content for apps specialists and customers
Associates degree, BS/BA in related discipline preferred.
Current RDCS accreditation
Minimum of 8 years clinical ultrasound experience in Cardiology applications. Specific experience on Siemens Ultrasound equipment preferred.
Excellent verbal, telephone and written communication skills. Presenter/trainer experience, sales presentation experience preferred.
Position based out of Mountain View, California or Issaquah, Washington
5 - 10% travel required