Senior Marketing Specialist
Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 225254
Primary Location: United States-California-Mountain View
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
Enjoy Working With Key Opinion Leaders in the Healthcare Market?
We currently have an opening for an experienced PR and communication professional with a passion for working with leading clinicians and industry experts in the global healthcare market. This specialist position will drive the creation and execution of a communication strategy to enhance Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound thought leadership position and to maximize the Share of Voice (SoV) as a key component of the PR program. The role will act as the Marketing Group’s Key Opinion Leader manager, working with clinical experts from around the world.
This position will report directly to the Director of Communications in Mountain View, California.
- Collaborate and align with executive management, communications, marketing and key experts to develop and execute PR and communication strategies in support of a global Thought Leadership program
- Collaborate with regional marketing teams to build and maintain consistent ultrasound positioning in the media
- Incorporate industry-leading PR practices into Go-To-Market strategies
- Develop and expand contributed content and increase visibility of company’s thought leaders
- Increase Ultrasound’s Share of Voice though close alignment with the Global Siemens Healthineers communication programs
- Develop and manage strategic plans, content and editorial program to meet product and corporate objectives in alignment with regional and global PR teams
- Leverage KOL collaboration to magnify global awareness
- Management and centralization of all global marketing collaborations
- Management and execution of KOL processes to maintain customer (KOL) satisfaction
- Within a complex matrix business environment, utilize exceptional project management skills to consistently deliver projects on-time and within budget
- Maintain compliance to Regulatory and Quality requirements
- Support Thought Leadership events and meetings
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Location: Mountain View, California
- Healthcare experience in Marketing and Communications (minimum 10 years)
- Recent PR/Thought Leadership Program experience
- BS/BA in related discipline
- Fluent in English; both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and travel
- Excellent communicator
- Analytical problem solver and strategic thinker
- Travel: ~20% of the time – including some international travel
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound Technology Experience
Familiar with regulatory requirement compliance and/or FDA regulatory requirements
BA/BS Communications, Marketing or equivalent
8-10 years of related business experience
Experience in the healthcare field a plus