Contract Management Prof.
Business Unit: Power and Gas
Requisition Number: 225289
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
The Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy Legal Department in Orlando, FL is seeking a Contract Management Professional to support contractual negotiations and commercial transactions in the growing and exciting field of renewable energy. The successful candidate will work both independently and as part of regionally based teams on multiple projects to provide a range of services, including the following:
• Draft, review, analyze and negotiate various contract documents, including supply agreements, service agreements, procurement agreements, settlements, and change orders.
• Provide advice and interpretation of contract requirements, obligations, and risk exposure to management.
• Verify compliance with corporate guidelines and summarize risks for management review and approval.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Advanced degree in Business or Law helpful.
• Advanced degree may be substituted for experience, where applicable.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• 5 years of demonstrated progressive responsibility in related field. Contracts experience with large, complex projects or services helpful.
• English and Spanish proficiency preferred.
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
• Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently and work well in groups.
• Solid professional judgment and problem solving competence
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules, and priorities.
• Flexibility to travel up to 25% of the time