Customer Service Product Manager
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 225358
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
This position will report to the Global Manager of CS MI Service Marketing. The Service Marketing Product Manager will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities related to the development of innovative service products and solutions to meet the needs of our global customer base; including the positioning and differentiation messaging, market intelligence, product launch plans, and sales enablement. These new innovative products will encompass and align with the CS 2021 From Onsite to Online strategy to increase both revenue and profits. This role will work cross functionally to improve key metrics such as contract capture rate and Net Promoter Score. Qualified candidates must demonstrate The Principles of Healthineers and a strong desire to work in an organization that fosters a culture of ownership, trust, transparency and teamwork.
Key internal customers will include Service Product Management, Service Operations, Service Lifecycle Management, and the CS MI Management team.
Key external customers will include regional sales and business management as well as key customers.
· Represent the install base and act as the voice of the customer providing inputs on market needs to initiate the development cycle for new service products
· Development and implementation of profitable plans to position and promote CS MI products and service solutions, including go to market activities, sales enablement and messaging
· Understand the install base, customer needs and development cycle of new equipment to drive competitive and innovative service strategies for the current and future clinical products
· Leverage data analytics to improve market and competitive intelligence to support the development of market relevant service solutions
· Management and maintenance of service products throughout lifecycle, providing inputs for annual budget development
· Development and maintenance of key performance indicators for promoted ideas such as contract capture rate, Net Promotor Score, and Business Improvement Controlling
· Continuous improvement to innovation development process, including the Service Engineering Process
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
The Service Marketing Product Manager requires:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, product management or innovation development
- Up to 10% travel
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid analytical skills with ability to solve problems and develop creative solutions
- Results driven with excellent follow-thru and detail orientation
- Experience working cross functionally with comfort presenting to peers and management
- General computer skills, solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Global experience
- Healthcare Industry knowledge and experience