Project Management Specialist - Service Lifecycle Management
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 225410
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
The Siemens Healthcare Molecular Imaging Service Lifecycle Management team drives maintenance cost as part of the total cost of ownership for MI Products. This includes activities that span from field service strategy definition, participating in development projects, transfer of new product functionality to Training Center, and field.
· *Interacts with PLM, Product Management, Manufacturing, Marketing, Sales, other Siemens Business Units, and OEM partners to drive service business goals (Total Cost of Ownership, Maintenance Cost, Revenue, NPS) of new and existing SPECT and SPECT/CT products.
· *Defines project service deliverables and establish service project plan
· *Member of the project steering groups (PSG) communicating project status to project team and service group.
· *Project tracking in coordination with the master schedule
· *Identification of project risks and initiating, monitoring and controlling of counter measures, escalation and reporting
· *Leads project/program management activities (defining scheduling, budget, risk, change, opportunity and resource management activities) for the most complex projects or programs.
· *Preempts potential problems and provides effective solutions.
· *Change management controlled through typical project tracking tools (ie CHARM, Gforge)
· *Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills required
· *Strong understanding of complex system design and development process including product requirement engineering.
· *Strong influencing and negotiation skills
· *Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment as part of a team.
· *Strong quality orientation and customer focus.
· *Experience in managing complex projects globally preferred.
· Experience in Software design, and process preferred.
· Knowledge & Experience with Data Analytics projects.
Bachelors of Science Degree or equivalent. PMP Certification preferred.