Security Systems Installation & Maintenance - Field Service Technician - CCTV Access Control Intrusion - Eastern MA and Rhode Island
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 225435
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Canton
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
• Install Security Systems - access control and IP video systems
• Troubleshoot and repairs customer systems
• Make recommendations regarding systems installations
• Participate in On-Call assignments / schedules on a team rotational basis.
• Experience in the installation and maintenance of security systems
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalency at minimum
• Class D Electrical License preferred, however, we would also consider an experienced Security Field Service Technician who is either in process of obtaining their Class D Electrical License or is willing to obtain it.
• Must be able to lift and carry seventy-five (75) pounds unassisted.
• Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
• Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
• Very good health, vision, dental plan with many options to choose from
• All employees receive Life Insurance, STD and LTD
• 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary
• Extensive product training and career development
We aim to hire high potential employees and assist them with their career development. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens they rarely leave. Come advance your Security Systems career with Siemens!