Client Services Coordinator
Business Unit: Region Americas
Requisition Number: 225523
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Irving
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit: https://www.siemens.com/us/en/home/company/about/businesses/building-technologies.html
- Answers customer inquiries and resolves issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Enters information into computer system for tracking, data gathering and troubleshoots customer issues.
- May refer to published materials or secondary sources to resolve open issues.
- Escalates calls if necessary to more senior team members.
- Processes orders booked and ensures pricing and customer information is correct on the appropriate internal documentation.
- Maintains and controls orders through priority systems. Communicates with departments on all product issues, updates, and bulletin requirements.
- Coordinates inventory requirements with other division departments. Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes.
- Ensures all emergency orders are processed and follows through ensuring appropriate customer site delivery.
- Prepares, generates and distributes reports and order acknowledgements to appropriate resources.
- Counsels and trains less experienced team members on procedures and routine tasks associated with company products and services.
- Provides support to other customer service personnel on escalated calls and resolves most complex issues bringing in appropriate personnel as needed.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 3-5 years Customer Service/ Call Center experience, preferably in the related industry.
- Basic working knowledge of company products and services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills to effectively communicate via multiple media (email, telephone or correspondence).
- Ability to use tact and discretion when interacting with a wide variety of customers
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office tools.
- Applies deep knowledge of company products and services to perform more complex and diverse assignments.
- Completes investigations and resolves complex problems.
- Performs order tracking, price quoting, and scheduling.
- Education HS diploma or equivalent required.
- Demonstrates thorough Fire Alarm knowledge and associated tasks and responsibilities, typically 5-8 years of successful experience.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.