Zone Business Operations Manager-Midwest
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 225593
Primary Location: United States-Oklahoma-Broken Arrow
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
The Business Operations Manager is responsible for supporting business strategy by analyzing and applying data and analytics to best support customer and people and financial goals and initiatives in the specified geographic area.
Leads project/program managers in full scope of responsibilities for the most complex projects or programs. Designs and develops technical project/program opportunities. Leads project/program management role (definition of schedule, budget, risk, change, opportunity and resource allocation management) for most complex projects or programs. Provides technical project/program design review leadership. Designs and leads continuous improvement and project/program expansion opportunities.
May cultivate client relationships and sales opportunities.
The Business Operations Manager reports to the Zone Vice President of Siemens Healthineers.
- Support the ZVP in leading, developing and monitoring the implementation of strategic and tactical plans to achieve annual revenue targets.
- Balance required elements to achieve optimal levels of revenue growth, productivity, predict knowledge, customer satisfaction, service delivery and expense control.
- Assist the RSM in supporting the Customer Service Engineers to achieve the highest possible levels of productivity and performance.
- Obtaining service financial goals through revenue attainment and effective cost containment.
- Communicate and build relationships with internal and external contacts to collaborate on best practices and best support organizational goals.
- Partner with RSM to ensure compliance with FDA Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Prioritize customer and business objectives to provide clear direction and support to RSM’s.
- Assist RSM by ensuring customer satisfaction through timely follow up on all issues.
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Superior communication skills (written and oral) and ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at many levels within the organization
- Effectively present information to co-workers and employee groups, including upper management, customers at various levels and public representatives
- Ability to read, analyze and translate into action financial profit and loss statements.
- Professional level knowledge on using analytical databases and complex excel workbooks and associated pivot tables.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents
- Ability to thrive as a member of a collaborative, cross-functional team
- Competent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record over the last three years.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration preferred
- Past experience in managing large remote employee based territory
- Knowledge of the Diagnostics Imaging Instruments or equivalent diagnostic imaging industry experience
- Ability to articulate and explain value of Service Agreement offerings
- Working knowledge of SAP or experience with equivalent enterprise service software solution
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
EEO is the Law