Sales Support Professional-TX
Business Unit: Process Automation
Requisition Number: 225628
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: No
For more information, please visit:
Sales Support Professional
The Sales Support Professional role is responsible for maintaining reporting tools, data bases and forecast reports our sales support team. Our Sales Support group is part of the Analytical Products business unit of Siemens Industry, Inc. The AP business unit manufactures the Siemens Maxum Gas Chromatograph, Continuous Gas analyzers, System Integration projects, and provides support for Siemens analytical products.
· Plan and run bi-weekly Sales Support Meetings to facilitate collaboration within the group and identify issues. Complete LoA Process deliverables including LoA Tool Risk Report and Offer Release Form.
· Route, track and finalize quote approvals per AP Delegation of Authority (DoA).
· Maintain projects in LoA Tool based on forecast report from sales. Schedule and lead LoA Meetings with required attendees according to LoA escalation.
· Complete quarterly PM@Siemens Compliance Control Checks.
· Involvement from the bid phase to the conception of a project
· Manage RFQ submittal process (look for improvements to efficiency where applicable) – currently utilizing mailbox and sharepoint
· Monitor the SI Quote Mailbox for new RFQs and revisions that need to be assigned
· Check New RFQ documentation for completeness
· Assign new RFQs and revisions using in-house quotation software. Set up quote folders according to process before sending assignment notifications
· Generate reports from the Quote Tool and supply all quote related data to other departments as needed
· Review all proposals for formatting, accuracy and all supporting documents are attached
· Support all proposal specialist as needed
· Provide backup support other departments as needed
· Point of contact for sales team and other departments needing information from the proposals group.
· Act as admin for in-house quotation tool including meeting with global tool owner committee and representing the Houston facility in these meetings.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· MS Office, SharePoint, Adobe, etc.
· Strong work ethic, organizational skills and people skills are required.
· The ability to multi-task, work to meet deadlines as required and in a fast paced environment.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Experience in project lifecycle process for projects in manufacturing.
· Systems Integration with a focus on analytics would be helpful