Business Excellence Manager-GA
Business Unit: DF / PD Sales
Requisition Number: 225648
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Siemens Process Industries & Drives helps customers increase productivity, safety, reliability, efficiency and time-to-market for plants and processes with innovative, integrated technology across the entire lifecycle. With a deep understanding of individual market segments, Siemens helps customers respond quickly and confidently to new market requirements and challenges, strengthening their competitiveness.
Over the past decade, Siemens has established itself as a leader in America’s wind energy industry with over 5,000 “Made for America” wind turbines installed across the U.S. Siemens is committed to growing wind power through products that are proven, reliable, and durable – striving to drive down costs and increase wind as a share of the nation’s energy mix. A national network of service technicians keep turbines operating at maximum capacity.
Leadership of strategic Sales enablement programs spanning three Sales organizations and multiple Business Units. Responsible to deliver programs through a combination of direct and influenced/non-direct reports. Position directly manages a small Inside Sales organization and a Sales trainee program.
- Leadership and direct management of the Sales Development Program (entry level Sales trainee program) including 4-6 direct reports
- Leadership of Inside Sales for our Automation focused Sales organization
- Development of new multi-faceted Sales systematic programs from early concept to full implementation and on-going maintenance
- Coordination of multiple stakeholders to identify issues and improvement measures for existing Sales processes
- Preferred – current or past Sales experience; Minimum requirement – recent experience working directly with Sales organizations
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent presentation skills including extensive PowerPoint experience; Demonstrated experience delivering executive level presentations
- Demonstrated capability for managing budgets
- Self-starter and independent thinker
- A passion for working with and supporting Sales people