MTI Project Manager
Business Unit: Real Estate Management
Requisition Number: 225804
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is currently seeking a MTI Project Manager to join our Real Estate Team. This position will be based in Hoffman Estates, IL and report to the VP- Real Estate.
· MTI Project Management & technical support functions within the HC RE USA Region
· Develop and align maintenance & capex strategy for building stock, measures, and budget for the LMU´s and locations
· Consult, support & guide LMU /customers regarding local technical topics, e.g., maintenance & replacement topics for HVAC, electrical, other (e.g., LAN), tenant improvements for customer projects
· Develop & steer project definition & preparation including technical requirements & cost evaluation. Conduct project planning, execution & project controlling. Ensure handover of the projects to the customers. Ensure finalization of projects within timeline, budget & quality targets. Report project activities.
· Leads maintenance projects within the HC RE USA according to threshold and executes projects according to customer requirements in line with sustainability guidebook
· Maintenance, fit-outs: Execute projects after technical review & evaluation of related business cases.
· Ensure implementation of sustainability features as outlined in global standards& guidelines. Evaluate business cases for sustainability measures.
· Regional project management: Ensure alignment with Project Management principles according to PM@SRE Guidelines.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred with 8+ years of industry experience
· Experience authoring plans and reports
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience working with cross-functional teams