Automation Service Executive
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 225813
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Garfield Heights
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit: https://www.siemens.com/us/en/home/company/about/businesses/building-technologies.html
Siemens Industry Inc., Building Technologies Division is currently seeking an experienced Sales Account Executive to support Automation and Energy Services offerings in the Greater Cleveland area. The preferred candidate will have experience in providing a full range of services. This role will focus on the vertical markets of higher education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, labs, data centers, commercial buildings, and government.
• Proficiently develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities in assigned geographic or vertical market while skillfully collaborating with both internal and external partners.
• Develops high-quality best total-solutions that fit customer strategic and operational requirements.
• Successfully develops new and expands existing accounts in assigned market to achieve growth and profit goals.
• Develops and maintains relationships at prospective and authorized representative accounts.
• Maintains relationship with all Siemens BT partners
• Conducts ongoing assessment of sales goals within assigned area and determines how to focus efforts to achieve incremental sales growth within the strategic plan.
• Identifies key accounts within territory based on growth potential, local market share and establishes specific sales goals and strategies.
• Communicates marketing programs and product developments to accounts to maximize sales potential.
• Contributes to the development of the long-term strategic plan and pricing strategies.
• Monitors competitor activities and market trends.
• Prepares accurate and thorough customer account activities, sales activity reports, competitor reports, forecast reports and expense tracking and reporting.
• Develops strong relationships with existing and new customer base through participation in civic and professional organizations, sales department meetings, workshops and seminars.
• Continues to pursue in-depth market, products and services knowledge and acquires deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
• Works with both small and large accounts and upper level decision makers practicing executive level selling skills to achieve highest level of account penetration.
• Independently drives business growth and desires to create an entrepreneur-like position within a strong established organization
• Bachelor’s Degree, however, a combination of education and directly related experience will also be considered (at minimum, a High School Diploma or GED equivalency is required).
• 5-8 years of experience with proven sales and account management skills preferred. •
• Must be willing and available to travel 10%.
• Excellent verbal, written, organizational and negotiation skills necessary.
• Must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license in good standing to participate in required Siemens vehicle plan.
• Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship.
• Requires high level of technical expertise to effectively and independently estimate and sell electrical system solutions.
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an awesome career opportunity, we offer:
• A competitive base salary plus a generous, no cap limit, commission plan
• Very good health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, and life insurance
• Company Vehicle for business and personal use with gas card
• Extensive sales and product training, along with career development