Lead Electrical Installer
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 225815
Primary Location: United States-Utah-Sandy
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
The Siemens Building Technologies Division is the North American market leader for safe and secure, energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly buildings and infrastructure. As a technology partner, service provider, and system integrator, Building Technologies has offerings for fire protection; life safety; and security as well as building automation; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); and energy management. Since 1995, Siemens has helped to modernize nearly 7,000 buildings worldwide, including important American landmarks such as World Trade Center Memorial, Times Square Building, Carnegie Hall, Walt Disney World and the Mount Vernon Estate.
For more information, please visit:
- Manage the schedule and asks for the installation
- Evaluate the talent on your team
- Estimate materials and labor required for an installation
- Laying out and installing wiring circuits (Planning Projects & Problem Solving)
- The team is responsible for installing fire alarm, security, and building automation systems
- Compliant with local city, state, and national electrical codes
- Properly reading blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams
- Gathering appropriate material for daily tasks
- Installing conduits using a hand, mechanical, or hydraulic bender
- Install new wire in existing systems or repairing old wiring
- Providing power and controls to motors, HVAC, and other equipment
- Installing fire alarm, lighting control, data/telecom, and energy management systems
- Must be able to manage a crew and keep them on task
- Troubleshooting and repairing all systems (VERY IMPORTANT!)
- If you're a great worker and you are able to deliver consistent results, we are looking for you!
- Details of very specific job tasks and functions
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have supervisory or foreman experience
- Construction experience (5 Years)
- Industry/business acumen - NEC Mandatory requirement
- Knowledge of State and Local Electrical Codes
- Familiarity with NFPA
- Understand Ohm's Law (Reading a Digital Meter)
- Amount of travel with the position 10%
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing and must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short, and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.