Head of Business Development in Immersive Education
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 225958
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 60%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
As a member of the Education & Skills Management (ESM) team this individual will be responsible for (1) developing go-to-market strategies and (2) working with Global partners to develop clear strategies on how business can be jointly developed. This individual will have to engage at strategic levels across large complex healthcare organizations (Hospitals, Universities, Diagnostic Providers) and ensure that the target partner is prioritizing the ESM program. This person will have to be strategic in nature in structuring both short & long term plans that will drive the mutual success of the companies.
Success will be measured in feedback from regions validating that the overall partner strategy is delivering business results at a local level.
Go to Market Activities:
· Identify new strategic partnership opportunities within Virtual Reality (VR) /Augmented Reality (AR) healthcare education
· Pro-actively drive sales and Revenue generation of Immersive Education business
· Build a partnership strategy for the emerging VR/AR markets; structure, negotiate and close partnerships
· Define initial product categories
· Quantify value propositions for each & overall strategy for ESM
· Define initial pricing strategy for select projects
· Support development, creation and execution of marcom strategy for select services
· Strategic direction, creation and management for partner on a global basis
· Executive alignment ensuring that the right meetings are taking place
· Solution Development that leads to broader market penetration
· Ensure Global consistency in message and focus.
· Metrics & KPI definition for joint success
· Understand the competition and use knowledge to effectively position ESM to win.
· Operate under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Candidate must have a minimum of 5-10 years of business experience
· Candidate must have experience in the healthcare and clinical sector and must be able to leverage their network of healthcare providers
· Candidate must have a strong history of achievement over career.
· Candidate will have excellent public speaking skills complemented by exceptional written and oral skills, along with strong organizational abilities.
· Can articulate and understand the customer strategy and Siemens solution strategy independently.
· Understand the complex and requirements for building a strong partnership
· Must have easy access to a major airport.
· Flexibility in work schedules, including up to 50% travel.
· Candidate will have 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Experience with and strong knowledge healthcare workflows and allied medical staffing.
Deep selling and partner management experience at C-suite/ Exec levels