Process Improvement Specialist, Digitalization & Analytics
Business Unit: Country Division Controller
Requisition Number: 225982
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
For more information, please visit:
This job sits at the intersection of process, strategy, and technology. It is a process improvement role driving and supporting the Customer Services Business Excellence program with a particular focus on Digitalization, Business Intelligence & Analytics. This position reports to the Director, Business Excellence. This is a key role in leading, promoting and sustaining business excellence within the Customer Services Business Unit.
• Assists Business Unit Leadership in process improvement strategies and selection/prioritization of projects that will deliver significant business impact.
• Supports the digitalization of Service Processes through identifying and implementing new and innovative tools that geared to improve customer experience and optimize service delivery efficiency
• Leads/conducts or business projects with medium complexity and risk, typically 2-3 projects per year (utilizing both Lean Six Sigma focused and general project management skills).
• Interfaces with IT to ensure that enhancements and projects meet business needs
• Provides management with project status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting on selected projects
• Supports business excellence team on various business improvement and governance activities (e.g. cost savings tracking, policy & procedure deployment and management, performance scorecard.)
• Green/Black Belt Certification (preferred)
• 1 - 3 years hands-on experience with improvement methodologies such as; Customer Journey Mapping, Service Blueprinting, Six Sigma, Lean, etc.
• Fundamental knowledge of IT system construction and underlying data models
• Strong analytic background with interest in utilizing advanced data analysis techniques
• Excellent presentation skills with solid verbal and written communication abilities.
• Excellent project and time management skills with the ability to successful manage multiple projects at a time.