Power Supplies Product Marketing Manager - GA
Business Unit: Process Automation
Requisition Number: 226073
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Norcross
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
For more information, please visit:
SITOP Power Supplies Product Marketing Manager
PA CI Business
Siemens Industry, Inc has an opening for marketing manager responsible for our SITOP family of regulated power supplies. The manager is responsible for driving the strategic approach for growing the SITOP business in the US.
The position will report to the Manager of Product Marketing and be part of the PA CI product marketing team. Position involves setting business strategy, managing to a business plan, and coordinating with the appropriate resources for winning business.
This will be an Individual performer focused on the SITOP Power Supply products and associated components.
- Create, execute and maintain a marketing business plan to drive SITOP business in the US
- Develop and execute marketing programs to increase awareness and drive demand for the product supply portfolio
- Serve in the role of “quarterback” in executing the go-to-market strategy with the SITOP field based consultants.
- Maintain and guide the power supply portfolio of products through the standard Product Lifecycle Management process as well as launch new products to the US market.
- Work closely with DF FA colleagues to insure power supplies are present in the TIA solutions presented to customers.
- Collect and deliver product requirements of the US market for power supplies/systems to global HQ colleagues for roadmap innovations.
- Develop and deliver “benefits based” sales trainings to Siemens and Channel Partners
- Interface with other groups as necessary including; Customer Service, Marcom, Distribution Partners, Sales, and other Siemens Business Units
• Technical understanding and experience with factory automation systems
• General understanding of automation systems, power supplies, and industrial networking
• The employee is able to provide technical application assistance
• The employee applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion of complex assignments
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate virtual teams, influence indirect resources and balance complex issues/priorities is required.
- Practical experience in promoting power supply products to the end customer
- Understanding of typical sales and marketing strategies in a technology market
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Technical Degree in electrical engineering or equivalent experience and knowledge.
- Desired 5+ years of experience
- Experience in product marketing, project management or account management a plus
- Technical experience and knowledge of power supply products required. Siemens experience a plus.
- Travel percentage – 30%