Industrial Identification Product Marketing Manager-GA
Business Unit: Process Automation
Requisition Number: 226076
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Norcross
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Siemens Process Industries & Drives helps customers increase productivity, safety, reliability, efficiency and time-to-market for plants and processes with innovative, integrated technology across the entire lifecycle. With a deep understanding of individual market segments, Siemens helps customers respond quickly and confidently to new market requirements and challenges, strengthening their competitiveness.
For more information, please visit:
Industrial Identification Product Marketing Manager
PA CI Business
Siemens Industry, Inc has an opening for marketing manager responsible for our Industrial Identification portfolio of products (RFID, Code Reading). The manager is responsible for driving the strategic approach for growing the Industrial Identification business in the US.
The position will report to the Director of Product Marketing and be part of the PA CI product marketing team. Position involves setting business strategy, managing to a business plan, and coordinating with the appropriate resources for winning business. The largest metric of success for this position is focused on the successful penetration of Identification products/solutions into new markets (outside the automotive vertical).
This will be an Individual performer focused on Industrial Identification products and be based in Norcross, Georgia.
- Identify new markets for Siemens Ident portfolio, and execute strategies to successfully penetrate these markets
- Create, execute and maintain a marketing business plan to drive Identification business in the US
- Develop and execute marketing programs to increase awareness and drive demand for the product supply portfolio
- Serve in the role of “quarterback” in executing the go-to-market strategy with the Ident field based consultants.
- Maintain and guide the Identification portfolio of products through the standard Product Lifecycle Management process as well as launch new products to the US market.
- Collect and deliver product requirements of the US market for Identification products to global HQ colleagues for roadmap innovations.
- Develop and deliver “benefits based” sales trainings to Siemens and Channel Partners
- Interface with other groups as necessary including; Customer Support & Logistics, HQ, Marcom, Distribution Partners, Sales, and other Siemens Business Units
• Technical understanding and experience with identification systems (RFID, Code Reading)
• General understanding of automation systems, IIOT, and digitalization
• Proven experience in operating with a high level of business ownership
- Employee thrives in a team environment with the ability to both lead and take direction
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate virtual teams, influence indirect resources and balance complex issues/priorities is required.
- Practical experience in promoting Identification products to the end customer
- Understanding of typical sales and marketing strategies in a technology market
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Technical Degree in electrical engineering or equivalent experience and knowledge.
- Desired 3-5 years of experience
- Experience in product marketing, project management a plus
- Technical experience and knowledge of Identification products required.
- Siemens experience a plus.
- Travel percentage – 30%