MindSphere Operations Project Manager
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 226079
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Austin
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide. Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit:
The Operations Project Manager will handle the end to end onboarding of internal Partner Account Managers within MindSphere External Partner team that maximizes initial productivity and minimizes downtime.
Key tasks include:
• Creating a standardized onboarding process and cadence.
• Insuring that new employee data is entered into all required Siemens HR systems prior to first day, insuring employee completes processes for corporate card, travel profile etc; working with IT/procurement to have adequate stock of laptops ready and imaged, providing a curated set of training material/curriculum for employee (tools/processes/websites).
Maintaining readiness dashboard for management.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• 3-5 Years previous experience in sales operations/sales training
preferably within a major IT/Partner organization.
• 2-3 Year SFDC partner sales reporting experience.
• Excellent Project Management, Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree: Prefer Business/Marketing or related field