Enterprise Sales Executive - Siemens PLM Software - CT, RI, MA
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 226093
Primary Location: United States-Connecticut-
Other Locations: United States-Massachusetts-, United States-Rhode Island-
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
Enterprise Sales Executive II - PLM Software
*Must currently reside in CT, MA or RI.
• Responsible for generating revenue through Strategic Named Accounts
and/or key vertical markets, within the Aerospace and Defense and
Federal and Marine (ADFM) Marketplace.
• Will work with customers, in the Product Lifecycle Management area,
to understand and improve their complete product and manufacturing
development space from product design, production planning,
manufacturing execution, service, and performance.
• Will spend a significant amount of time on-site with your customers
for discovery efforts, identifying opportunities, progressing the sales
cycle, and closing deals.
• Responsible for independently establishing and maintaining customer
relationships at every level including the C-Level.
• Typically work with 3-5 strategic named accounts within the ADFM.
• Creation and participation in preliminary and final software,
maintenance, and service quotes.
• Heavily involved in strategic software and contract negotiations.
• Orchestration of a large matrix sales engagement team in order to
sell enterprise business solutions, incorporating a variety of PLM
products, across large multi-divisional businesses.
o Focus on obtaining and contributing revenue to the ADFM business
o Achieving individual sales targets in new software, services, and
• Devising a quarterly business plan/territory plan as well as
strategic account plans for sales execution.
• Understands the competition and uses knowledge to effectively
position Siemens PLM software.
• Operates under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent
*Must currently reside in CT, MA or RI.
-At least 5+ years’ experience selling large strategic enterprise
software solutions while navigating complex sales cycles. Or equivalent software
large customer support (customer facing) experience that supports a
direct sales team.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in the PLM, SCM, ERP, Simulation, DM or
CRM technology field (or similar) into large strategic accounts up
through the CXO level.
-Candidates must have a strong history of quota achievement over
-Candidate will be familiar with desktop solutions such as Microsoft
Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Project and other job related software such
as SAP and Salesforce.com
-Candidate will have excellent public speaking skills complemented by
exceptional written and oral communication skills and strong
-Ability to articulate and understand the customer strategy, the PLM
solution strategy, and their alignment.
-Ability to understand the complex and typically long sales cycles at
the strategic level
-Must be willing to travel 25% of time.
*Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the
Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored
work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United
• 4 year college degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
• Currently located near Hartford, CT.
• 3+ years’ recent experience selling enterprise software