Business Unit: Process Solutions
Requisition Number: 226113
Primary Location: United States-Louisiana-Broussard
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Siemens Process Industries & Drives helps customers increase productivity, safety, reliability, efficiency and time-to-market for plants and processes with innovative, integrated technology across the entire lifecycle. With a deep understanding of individual market segments, Siemens helps customers respond quickly and confidently to new market requirements and challenges, strengthening their competitiveness.
For more information, please visit:
Ability to work a flexible schedule is a must, along with the ability to analyze and resolve problems independently and efficiently. Ideal candidates will provide excellent service to our customers, have the ability to work in stressful, dangerous situations, and participate in the development of new field procedures and best practice. Individuals are subject to call-out service 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Typically, personnel are assigned to 1 of 2, 12 hour shifts when on projects. Projects are typically planned numerous days in advance prior to mobilization to project. Individual is required to report to the shop, 40 hours per week, when not on a project.
- Ability to conduct semi-complex equipment installation, trial runs, investigative tests, repairs and overhauls.
- Ability to train customers on semi-complex products and services.
- Ability to perform semi-complex maintenance on equipment, test equipment, and complete documentation/QAQC of all installations, inspections, maintenance and repair work, and failures.
- Ability to respond to semi-complex service or systems calls.
- Ability to complete assessments of semi-complex product/equipment performance, based on field data, and recommend modifications and/or improvements.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Drivers License
- Reliable Transportation
- Experience in Oilfield Industry
- Perform in a Leadership Role
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge/Experience in Water Filtration
- Instrumentation/Electrical Knowledge/Experience