Financial Business Data Analyst - Building Technolgies - Buffalo Grove, IL
Business Unit: Country Division Controller
Requisition Number: 226222
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Buffalo Grove
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
- Able to review large amounts of data and identify key trends and analysis within the organization.
- Reporting: Expert excel skills (Pivot Tables / Formulas / Functions), VBA and experience with other business intelligence tools (ie. Qlik). Track record of creating compelling reports that produce transparency around business initiatives.
- Variance Analysis: able to compare of actuals vs Forecast for Revenue and provide meaningful commentary
- Presentations: Preparation of monthly presentations for executive management.
- Financial Statement Analysis: knowledge of all financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow Statement) and interactions between the different statements.
- Leadership Qualities: comfortable in network organization and able to influence colleagues.
- Development next generation of financial analytical models to be used in forecasting
- Annual budgeting process: cost center planning, P&L
- Prepare variance analysis, monthly forecasts and financial analysis
- Reconciliation of Headcount actual vs. plan and tracking of new hires/temp requisitions
- Support strategic and operational processes
- Typically BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Strong knowledge of financial and managerial accounting
- Data Analytics model creation
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra, calculus, and statistics)
- Solid understanding of capital budgeting (investment analysis)
- Advanced in MS Excel and various business intelligence tools
- Strong collaboration skills to manage multiple stakeholders (U.S. and field)
- Ability to effectively manage deadlines, prioritize and multi-task
- Understanding drivers of productivity growth
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Knowledge of SAP (FI/CO)
- Knowledge of big data architecture and tools
- Knowledge of cloud-based software applications and web technology