MindSphere Enterprise Sales Executive - USA Remote
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 226305
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide. Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit:
Enterprise Sale Executive III- Mindsphere – USA/Remote
The Enterprises Software Sales Executive is responsible for driving
business and meeting or exceeding Order Intake targets for Siemens’
MindSphere IOT Platform in Strategic, Named Accounts and/or key
The Sales Executive will have the responsibility to manage the complete
sales cycle including identifying and qualifying opportunities,
building a healthy pipeline; conducting initial sales calls, discovery
sessions; building a business case and defining ROI; responding to
RFP’s; closing and negotiating contracts; maintaining current
opportunity status in Salesforce.com withaccurate forecasts for sales
management; and establishing and maintaining customer relationships up
to senior management and executive levels.
• Responsible for identifying, developing and managing to closure,
opportunities in Strategic Named Accounts and/or key vertical markets
and achieving quarterly and annual targets
• Identify and understand customer business & technical challenges,
goals and objectives. Translate those to a vision of a more productive
future via the IOT journey, mapping solutions to Siemens MindSphere
(IIOT) platform, competentlyarticulating the resulting ROI, and
creating forward momentum and compelling events within the account.
• Properly qualify leads and opportunities to maximize an efficient
sales cycle, and to efficiently utilize internal resources
• Responsible for overall deal strategy, and for providing leadership
and direction to the account pursuit team including Pre-sales Solution
Architects, Delivery Teams, etc.
• Responsible for customer interfacing and relationship building with
C-Level contacts, crafting proposals, pricing, and successfully
negotiating to drive opportunities to closure.
• Work cross-functionally within large enterprise accounts, making
successful relationships with multiple key customer contacts,
stakeholders and executive teams
• Drive communication, coordination, and collaboration on Named
Accounts within the MindSphere Americas Sales Operations Center (SOC),
Partner Teams as well with counterparts in Siemens Business Units and
• Use Salesforce.com diligently to track pipeline development, progress
and prospecting activity, and to provide accurate weekly forecasts
• Partner with PaaS Partners (AWS, Microsoft Azure and SAP Cloud) to
jointly support and initiate IIoT opportunities in Named Accounts.
• Build relationships with Independent Software Vendors (ISV) and large
System Integrators to collaborate on certain accounts and leverage
their expertise and service offerings around IIoT related initiatives.
• Support the organization culture, values and reputation with all
staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/officialbodies.
• Adhere to all relevant local legislation and corporate policies
impacting both business operations and the management of staff
• Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens at all times
• Upholds and enforces Siemens compliance guidelines at all times
• Adhere to all Siemens Health and Safety policies
• Adhere to, and promote all core internal and customer processes
relating to the effectiveundertaking of the role
• Ensure that all communication channels within the business are
• Provide input, where appropriate to country/zone meetings
• Undertake any business administration in line with job activity,
including the approval and management of timesheets
• Undertake any other duties required by the company
• A minimum of 10 year’s prior account management experience, selling
and managing in large software enterprise accounts. Preferably in the
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Strong business acumen with the ability to understand customer
business and technical issues and develop and articulate ROI on
• Demonstrated ability to work with executive level customers in large
complex sales cycles and decision-making processes.
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including
presentation skills to influence stakeholders and decision makers.
• Possess the ability to navigate, document and execute large
enterprise sales strategies and account growth plans.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple competing
priorities for multiple enterprise level accounts, in a fast-paced,
dynamic sales environment.
• Proficiency in using Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook,
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the
Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored
work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United