Pricing Analyst, Global and National Contracts
Business Unit: Energy Management (EM)
Requisition Number: 226350
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Norcross
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Siemens Industry, Inc. is seeking a Pricing Analyst for our Flow Goods Business within the Centralized Pricing Organization. The primary responsibility of this role is the execution of pricing strategies within the global and national agreement team to optimize profit, drive sales, and increase market share while improving pricing accuracy across Siemens Industry, Inc.
This position will act across multiple Siemens divisions (EM, DF and PD) with regards to pricing & commercial support. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, precise, detail oriented, motivated, and exhibits excellent communication skills.
Generates complex reports to determine pricing results, market conditions, and effectiveness of marketing strategies. Collects complex data on established and prospective customers and competitors. Analyzes complex customer inquiries and orders and expedite the delivery of products and/or services. Plans and executes logistics for company meetings, trainings, and special events.
Activities include, but are not limited to:
• Performs analysis of pricing requests for global and national customers
• Communicates, implements, and maintains contract pricing
• Procures customer data from data warehouse tables
• Conducts data analysis via MS Excel and MS Access
• Extracts information from Siemens ERP, SAP, and Customer Portal where appropriate
• Provides pricing, recommendations and contract information to sales organization
• Researches, tests, and resolves price currency topics
• Assists in the development of pricing and sales tools
• Works with Siemens global partners on special pricing requests
• Provides recommendations for program and business operational enhancements
• Implements a full range of complementary tasks in support of Siemens organizational goals and objectives surrounding the discipline of price & revenue management
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Bachelor's degree required. Engineering, Science, Finance, or related discipline preferred, but not required.
• 2+ years of work experience
• High Prociency in Excel
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• MS Access database knowledge strongly desirable
• German language skills are a plus
• Good detail oriented problem solving skills
• High degree of written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong teamwork and teambuilding skills
• Ability to analyze, filter, and organize data to present different scenarios and options
• Ability to coordinate and organize information from various internal and external sources to support research, development and execution of projects on time
• Ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment
• Familiarity of Siemens organization is desirable
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
• A competitive base salary.
• Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
• Extensive training along with career development.