Enterprise Sales Executive II - Chicago-Detroit
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 226394
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Chicago
Other Locations: United States-Michigan-Livonia
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
Enterprise Sales Executive – Siemens PLM Software – Chicago or Detroit
This highly visible role will be responsible for establishing executive relationships, and support clients in the Consumer Products Industry segment. You will execute large enterprise-wide sales pursuits, and orchestrate multiple cross functional team in this process. The successful candidate will have at least some prior experience in selling enterprise software into either the Consumer
Products Industry or a similar industry.
• Under broad direction, applies strategic value selling methodology,
tools, and processes to improve sales effectiveness on complex projects
• Engages customers, and develops strategic recommendations that
positions Siemens Industry Software (SISW) products and services to
advance the customer’s strategic initiatives and delivers mutual value.
• Translates value statements into opportunity specific value
propositions, addressing current and emerging customer needs and
demonstrates measurable impact on customers’ business performance.
•With minimal guidance, develops and executes a complete sales
including competitive counter tactics to competitively differentiate
SISW products/services and position SISW best respond to customer’s
• Secures commitment at appropriate levels to for customers to buy from
• Uses comprehensive knowledge of the customer’s industry, market
segment, business operations, direction, focus, and resources to
demonstrate Siemens value.
• Translates industry and market trends as they relate to the prospect
to position Siemens as a preferred provider and trusted advisor.
• Create effective competitive strategies to reduce competitive threats
and acquires competitive information through win/loss analysis.
• With minimal assistance, prepares for possible objections based on
knowledge of deal specific competitors.
• Leverages Siemens capabilities and resources across the organization
to bring strategic value to the customer with minimal assistance.
• Translates information to identify the client’s needs and develops a
plan to sell value.
• Establishes overall account plans, and maintains a sales pipeline to
achieve targets and quotas.
• Addresses contract issues prior to contract negotiations and sets
priorities on critical issues.
• Leads cross functional teams to create competitive advantage.
• Assesses and advises on the client’s financial situation to improve
the ability to sell, support, deploy, and/or influence Siemens product
• Establishes and maintains forecast accuracy for the account
Bachelor’s degree required
Previous experience in enterprise wide PLM, MOM and/or Analytics solutions sales required.
5 to10 + years of experience in a selling complex enterprise solutions to US Strategic accounts.
Must currently reside in the greater Chicago or Detroit areas.
Background in providing high end sales to varied technical verticals.
Have experience in enterprise wide PLM, MOM and/or Analytics solutions.
Demonstrable track record of success against assigned quotas.
Demonstrate the ability to articulate a sales strategy both verbally and written.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the
Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored
work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United