MindSphere Senior Partner Solutions Architect
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 226397
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/digital-factory.htm
- Enablement of partner technical teams to ensure development on the platform is scalable and drives customer purchase
- Education and documentation of customer & partner requirements and goals
- Scope, plan and execute demos and proofs-of-concept as required to ensure prospects clearly understand the value which can be generated by the MindSphere platform in their organization
- Provide value and become the trusted advisor to partner´s technical stakeholders including developers, DevOps, IT staff, support, services, etc.
- Understand and sell solutions to address high level business problems, incorporating the Siemens MindSphere IoT Platform. In many cases, this will involve engaging with large multi-divisional businesses.
- Assist Partner to create a compelling business case to sell the value/ROI of the Siemens solution, frequently dovetailing into the customer’s long-term product lifecycle
- Have a deep understanding of IoT relevant business models and be able to create the business models and the according use case with customers
- Assist Partner in devising strategic account plans and strategies.
- Understand the competition and use knowledge to effectively position Siemens MindSphere to win.
- Drive MindSphere hackathons quarterly and contribute building developer community (online and regional)
- Operate under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Mentoring and teaching other team members in your areas of expertise.
- Interact with peers who are subject matter experts from various organizations and stakeholders from such as partners, business units of Siemens, services etc.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 7 years Solution Architecture experience in the enterprise software, Cloud or SaaS industry.
- Candidate must have a strong history of achievement over career
- Candidate will have excellent public speaking skills complemented by exceptional written and oral skills, along with strong organizational abilities.
- Candidate will have broad familiarity with a variety of technologies and expertise in a subset of those. Areas of particular emphasis are:
- Cloud Platforms and Solutions (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- CloudFoundry knowledge
- Application Development Languages and Frameworks (e.g. Java, C/C++)
- Java and J2EE frameworks like JSF, JPA/Hibernate, RESTful and SOAP Web services
- Data Architecture and Management (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, ETL platforms)
- Sound knowledge of JSON
- Can articulate and understand the customer strategy and Siemens solution strategy independently.
- Understand the complex and typically long sales cycles at the strategic level.
- Must reside with easy access to a major airport.
- Flexibility in work schedules, including up to 50% travel.
- Candidate will have 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience. Experience in analytics, IoT, or big data management fields (or similar) into large strategic accounts up through the CxO level is required.
- Prefer experience selling cloud-based software solutions
- Prefer previous experience selling OEM-based solutions.
- BI & Analytics (R, SAS, Tableau)
- Knowledge of Network & Security concepts
- AWS or Azure Solution Architects certifications