Clinical Reference Site Lead Cardio
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 226492
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Chicago
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
Clinical Support Specialist (CSS) will support either IR/Neuro or Cardiovascular Reference Sites across the US. The candidate must have at least 5-10 years of experience operating state-of-the-art Artis imaging systems and advanced clinical applications on the workstation. The Clinical Support Specialist will be a part of the Angio Product Sales team and will attend Advanced Therapies (AT) team meetings and visit Malvern occasionally.
Site Visit and Demo Management
- Host show site visits
- Presentation of hardware / software features
- Produce DVDs of exceptional images from site visit (HIPAA compliant)
- Understands competitive Angio products and how Artis systems compare
- Help coordinate all the logistics with headquarters for site visits
- Coach / consult Product Specialists (PSE’s) on best choice for site visits.
- Coordinate demo site packets/support material (Guided Tours, Flyers, etc)
Manage and Prepare Reference Sites
- Establish and maintain relationships with key clinical staff, physicians, and technologists.
- Identify the clinical strengths of each site
- Act as champion for demo sites
- Ensure Siemens supports demo site with all the tools for their specific clinical disciplines, while adhering to Compliance guidelines
- Educate site personnel on software features
- Incorporate new features / improved workflow into demo visits
- Take inventory of reference site specialties.
- Identify weak areas
- Work to find additional reference sites to fill the gaps
- Support relevant tradeshows
- Organize and prepare materials needed for tradeshows
- Works within the Zone(s) to ensure overall customer satisfaction for difficult situations
- Obtain strong clinically relevant marketing material for product applications
- Responds to application oriented questions for RFPs
- Prepares PowerPoint presentations for PSE meetings
- Work with headquarters and Germany on marketing strategies
- Help to collect marketing material to support these strategies
- Collect demo data for major trade shows
- Keep a pulse on R&D developments
- Collect pre-market imaging techniques that have a major clinical imaging impact
- Keep up to date on competitive issues
- Additional related activities
The Clinical Support Specialist – Angio Reference Sites should have a strong knowledge base on Artis system applications, hardware and software. This position will develop sales and presentation skills, which will potentially groom the person for a Product Specialist position.
This is a remote position.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge in field of specialization or multiple disciplines to the successful completion of complex assignments
- Successfully serves as point of authority and/or source of technical/scientific knowledge for area of expertise
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues
- Typically 10+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above