KOL Lead Surgery - Business Development Specialist
Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 226507
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 70%
The Business Development Specialist Advanced Therapies is a position, focused on building, extending and commercializing relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in the space of surgery, emphasizing on vascular surgery, orthopedic related disciplines. The main targets are to define and execute on a KOL strategy for Surgery with the intent to gain mind and market share for Healthineers in related disciplines. The ideal candidate will have a proven sales track record in medical capital equipment sales, relationship building with high profile customers, a solid business background, a good clinical knowledge of the field of surgery and also some experience in medical equipment marketing.
They include – but are not limited to :
· Develop a comprehensive strategy for KOL engagement and their commercialization to help gain market share for AT and DI product portfolio elements. This includes creating transparency about who are the KOLs in the surgery space, developing an engagement plan on how to advance mindshare with these customers and make them ultimately Healthineers advocates.
· Maintain and build close relationships with KOL accounts (this also includes national and local IDN’s) with involvement of both local and global Business Unit leadership and National Account Team where appropriate.
· Plan, organize and execute KOL events (lunch/ dinner symposiums, panel discussions etc.) in which these key customers speak about Healthineers unique value propositions in this market segment.
· Carry out clinical marketing studies with KOLs to further develop, strengthen and deliver proof to our unique value propositions for surgery.
· Create - in close collaboration with ATs solution marketing group - sales and marketing collaterals with our KOLs such as white papers, customer quotes for sales presentations and customer magazines.
· Support ATs Sales Operations group with defining and executing on a reference site strategy which is geared to increase AT’s overall win-rate
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
1. Strong Communication and relationship building skills
2. Proven track record of excellent collaboration abilities in matrix/multi-level or even cross-company organizations
3. Requires an extended knowledge in clinical pathways for Surgery
4. Requires at least basic knowledge in fixed and mobile C-arms as well as CT and MR in the field of Surgery and Orthopedics
5. Work effectively as a team, motivating colleagues and local team members to produce the best results
6. Results oriented to ensure achievement of the sales targets, customer satisfaction and market share goals
7. Have impact to implement necessary changes with all internal and external partners involved
8. Skills to guide the local sales teams towards a high performance culture
9. Required travel: aprx 50%