Project Manager 3 (Tech)
Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 226616
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Issaquah
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
We are seeking a Project Manager 3 (Tech) to organize, plan, execute, and complete new releases of one of our premium Ultrasound products and its associated workstation product. The project manager will lead a cross-functional team with the overall responsibility for all activities related to the project from schedule and budget to the design transfer and commercialization.
· Activity and resource planning for the project. Work closely with all development teams including Software, Hardware, System, Ultrasound Engineers, Acoustic Engineers, transducer, product management and clinical to define, develop and maintain the development schedule and resource plan.
· Work closely with manufacture NPI team to organize, manage, and complete all design transfer activities.
· Work closely with marketing, regulatory, service, and manufacture team to define, develop and maintain a commercialization plan included in the overall project plan.
· Estimate, develop and maintain project budget.
· Ensuring quality and customer satisfaction by following all regulations, standards, and company processes throughout all phrases of the project.
· Evaluate, analyze, and manage project risks. Work closely with cross-functional team to provide effective mitigations. Provide clear and timely communication to the management team and stake holders on a regular basis.
· Monitor project progress and team performance and provide regular reports to management team and stake holders. Organizing and motivating the team to meet the project goals.
· Work closely with sustaining team to plan, develop, and release all sustaining changes.
· Extensive project management experience with Software, Hardware, and medical space
· Expert user of Microsoft Project or equivalent project management tool
· Capability to build structures (WBS, reporting, resource planning, budget planning)
· Experience with Bill of Material and Change Control
· Commercially /contractually aware
· Experience with Microsoft TFS
· Effective and collaborative English communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Proficient with Microsoft Windows Office tools (Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint)
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion of complex assignments
- Demonstrates leadership skills in a technical environment
- Demonstrates significant knowledge of organization’s business practices
- Experience with full product development and commercialization cycles
- Typically 7+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Meticulous attention to details
- Demonstrates quick learning ability
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Working experience with global team is highly desired
- Working experience with medical device manufacturing is highly desired
- Working experience with SAP is highly desired
- Knowledge in medical device regulations including ISO 13485 and CFR 820 is a plus
- PMI or equivalent Project Management certification is a plus