Internal Lean Consultant
Business Unit: Strategy & Innovation
Requisition Number: 226722
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Flanders
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 80%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
- The Healthineers Performance System (HPS) team within Siemens Healthineers is responsible for empowering the employees of Siemens Healthineers to implement our strategy. HPS is a continuous improvement business system used across Siemens Healthineers by its 48,000 employees.
- As a HPS Coach you will be providing practical training, consultancy, and coaching services to Siemens Healthineers employees globally on HPS & HPS core methods, such as Structured Problem Solving, Hoshin Kanri, Value Stream Mapping, Visual Management etc.
- You will be one of 15 HPS Coaches worldwide and report to the Head of HPS Transformation and Coaching team. The HPS Head of T&C reports to the Head of HPS who is a member of the Healthineers Strategy executive team. You will work independently, partnering with sales and service leaders across North and South America. Primary locations will be Philadelphia, PA, Cary, NC, Tarrytown, NY, Flanders, NJ, Boston, MA, Chicago, IL, Mexico City, Mexico and Sao Paolo, Brazil.
- The HPS Customer Relationship Management Coach team focuses on qualification of key enablers in core and advanced methods of HPS with special focus on Sales, Service, and Marketing.
- You are responsible for a selected HPS advanced method, with focus on Sales, Service, and Marketing.
- You will be partnering with internal stakeholders (e.g. Sales & Service Leaders) to understand business needs and thus set the base for development and management of a selected HPS advanced methods.
- You are executing improvement events at relevant business challenges to set lighthouses and role model performance improvements.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Master’s Degree required.
· 10+ years professional experiences in sales, marketing, service
· You can have a remote office and live anywhere in the US. The job will entail approximately 80% travel
· Experience in a Lean, 6-Sigma, or other continuous improvement business system
· Experience in coaching, training, and proven small group moderation skills
· Extremely good interpersonal and communication skills
· Able to work independently, facilitating workshops across diverse businesses, cultures, and levels of leadership
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Master of Business Administration preferred.
· Business fluency in Spanish preferred.
· Experience with Key Account Management, pricing strategy, market analysis, and sales compensation planning preferred
· Experience in process or management consulting, staff training, and/ or product management