Commercial Project Financial Analyst - Intelligent Traffic Solutions
Business Unit: Intelligent Traffic Systems
Requisition Number: 226756
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Austin
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 20%
• Service contract cost controlling which includes reporting current, accurate and complete margin information. Ensure that financial data is in line with internal and external regulations and guidelines such as Siemens Financial Reporting Guidelines or US GAAP.
• Continuous monitoring of Service Projects and Contracts in terms of cost (labor hours, material confirmation, fleet cost), billings and Gross Margin performance against plan.
• Service contract/project forecasting which includes, but is not limited to, providing transparent and reliable financial data (e.g. revenue, sales, billings, payments,…) and projection of sales pipeline.
• Cost center controlling of area budgets, continuous monitoring of costs and preparation of cost center plans.
• Support collections of outstanding A/R, identify risks and opportunities and work with SAM to continuously improve Service contract performance.
• Preparation of monthly performance review meetings with senior management.
• Review and approve invoices for billing accuracy and ensure proper supporting documents are provided timely and accurately
• Review of job information prior to closure (invoicing, outstanding A/R/PO commitments, WIP, UBR)
• Support bids from a commercial point of view
• Point of contact for all commercial and financial topics for the area.
• Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting field (or related degree) is required
• 2+ years experience in forecasting
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills required
• Excellent communication and presentation skills required
• Team player
• Experience in field/service operations or traffic industry experience preferred
• Siemens CPM certification or equivalent a plus
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short, and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.