Business Unit: Healthineers (HC)
Requisition Number: 226762
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthcare
This role is responsible for being the centralized relationship owner for operational support for one or more smaller accounts to ensure customer satisfaction. The individual in this role may be dedicated or share responsibilities of an adjacent service operations roles. This role ensures delivery of medical equipment consolidated maintenance management services.
Ability to manage clinical equipment consolidated maintenance service operations in accordance with contract deliverables.
- Technical/clinical performance management
- Operational execution excellence
- Regulatory and compliance management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the clinical equipment maintenance management expertise to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Specific Routine Activities Anticipated
- Ensure customers receive optimum levels of service and maintain customer satisfaction with Siemens resulting in increasing customer loyalty and realizing Siemens equipment market share and services growth.
- Support customer relationship development within the customer’s organization and gain participation in customer input sessions (e.g., equipment maintenance operations budgeting, capital plan implementation, etc.).
- Deliver effective customized business reporting according to client needs with support of Centralized Operations team, e.g., inventory changes, key Service Operations performance indicators & contract obligations, insights & advice for proactively optimizing service deliverables.
- Support account management accountability to meet or exceeded targets.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, including centralized operations, local equipment service & sales, advisory service consultants, vendor management, procurement , quality and vendor partners to grow customer loyalty.
- Support Service operational excellence execution to ensure quality standards are met & customer satisfaction exceeded leveraging Quality Management System & Operations Playbook.
Education and/or Experience
- BS/BA in a medical field, engineering/technology or business administration with healthcare background preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience with a background in supporting multivendor imaging & biomedical technology maintenance operations excellence.
- Acts as advisor to customer management and business partners on asset management matters.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, presentation.
- Must be results-driven, action oriented and passionate about making a positive customer impact while balancing business needs.
Ability to travel 50% of time.