Business Unit: Information Technology
Requisition Number: 226767
Primary Location: United States-Tennessee-Knoxville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Siemens Healthineers is looking for a talented attorney with significant transactional experience to join its legal team. This position is located in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Principal duties include providing legal support for international M&A activities, venture capital deals, joint venture transactions, and strategic alliances, drafting and negotiating research and development agreements and collaborations.
· JD with high academic achievements with a license to practice in good standing in at least one state
· 3-6 years’ law firm or in-house experience with an M&A background preferably in the Healthcare Industry
· Strong judgment with the capacity to diagnose complex legal/business issues within a highly regulated environment
· Clear and concise written and oral communication skills
· Desire to work closely with others in a team oriented environment
· A sense of humor
· Drafting and negotiating transaction agreements;
· Identifying business and legal risks and proposing compliant and business oriented solutions;
· Conducing due diligence;
· Managing outside counsel;
· Coordinating legal and functional experts supporting the transaction;
Interacting with multi-national, cross functional and corporate legal and business development teams.