Senior Client Service Manager, Major Accounts - Security Service - Cypress CA
Business Unit: Field Operations
Requisition Number: 226875
Primary Location: United States-California-Cypress
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
- Manages accounts for all assigned service customers providing outstanding customer satisfaction and retention. Serves as the main contact for all service product lines including: service plans/contracts, Extras, Time and Material, Non-Installed Parts, plus Installed Service projects.
- Ensures customer expectations are met and resolves customer issues in a timely, effective, and professional manner.
- Provides assistance to sales people during job take-off, product application, estimating, and customer demonstrations; performs site surveys and audits as needed.
- Identifies additions to service, upgrades, and revenue to meet customer needs and improve system efficiency.
- Develops account strategies and sells independently or in a team environment, depending on the account (more independently as higher in level). Leads quality assurance activities and may assist w/ renewals on assigned accounts.
- Develops, implements, and executes labor and material plans for service plans, Extras, T and M and Installed Service jobs. Establishes a work plan and preventative maintenance schedule and project management tasking to fulfill assigned account commitments. Works with coordinators to plan manpower skills and availability, documentation, workload balance and resolves schedule conflicts.
- Ensures project profitability through achieving plan gross margin levels, billing and collections, and effective cost containment procedures. Manages all internal accounting and revenue recognition systems and assists with revenue and staffing forecasting activities.
- Reviews all labor related project estimates prior to customer proposal and booking. May be required to assist in pricing decisions.
- Provides day to day direction to dotted-line field personnel to ensure that the service plan/contract is being executed as planned with the customer.
- May participate on special assignments and/or assist in developing and implementing customer training aimed at improving customer knowledge.
Required education: High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam.
Required travel: 5%
Required experience: Demonstrable ability based on past experience or education to master skills needed to manage technical accounts (such as project management, schedule management, change orders, etc.).
Excellent communication skills in English.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other service related tools.
Ability to work in the U.S. without a need for current or future sponsorship.
Must be at least 21 years old to participate in required Siemens vehicle plan.
Must have a valid driver's license in good standing.
Experience: Experience with security systems including video surveillance and access control.
- Siemens is a globally diversified engineering powerhouse: an opportunity such as this one can open doors to engineering practices and businesses new to you, preparing you for a great future with potential in so many types of fields—sustainability, energy, medical technologies, to name a few—in almost any location you ever dreamed of exploring.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.