Engagement Manager – Services Pursuit – Major Midwest U.S. City
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 226905
Primary Location: United States--
Other Locations: United States-Ohio-Milford
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
- Work with sales orchestrator and pre-sales teams to help sell Siemens PLM software.
- Be responsible for selling the software implementation during the sales process.
- Respond to service related Requests for Proposals (RFP’s).
- Write well bounded, concise Statement of Work’s for services projects
- Staff and oversee software implementations and projects
- Perform services business functions such as pipeline, forecasting, billing, etc…
- Lead and direct resources to support services pursuits.
- Use the Advantedge methodology to put together value-based services proposals.
- Create and deliver presentations as necessary to close services business
- Participate in governance of ongoing Siemens projects to ensure successful delivery.
- Maintain customer relationship and be primary contact for services.
- 5-10 years of professional services experience with at least 3-5 years of experience in PLM industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a similar field of study
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Demonstrable background in PLM and technologies desirable, including configuration and customization of Siemens PLM Software products.
- Candidate must possess demonstrated skills, written/verbal communication skills, strategy articulation skills, organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and exhibit professional business conduct at all times.
- Have a style characterized by high level of integrity and trust based on ethics and Siemens values
- Results oriented, organized, highly motivated and detail-oriented with a high level of energy/high sense of urgency.
- Proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination
- Skilled in a collaborative environment, succeeding through regular meetings and clear formal and informal communication with members of various teams.
- Strong project management skills; can effectively manage and follow through on tasks and projects to successful conclusion
- Demonstrate the value of the new technology in solving customer problems by focusing on one-on-one interaction with key decision
- Travel: 30%
- Major Midwest U.S. City (close to an airport)
- Milford, OH preferred
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Bachelor's Degree, and must have at least 5+ years of technical/software experience in
PLM (preferably Teamcenter).
- Understanding of Medical Device business processes.
- Must be open to an average of 30% - 50% travel
- MOM (Manufacturing Operations Management) experience preferred.