MINDSPHERE PARTNER DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - Alpharetta, GA
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 226910
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Alpharetta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Digital Factory (DF) Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide. Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
To catch our excitement about Mindsphere watch this video:
Mindsphere Video Link (scroll down in the information to start the video)
As a key member of the regional partner eco-system team focused on Silver partner’s, this individual will be responsible for working with regional silver partners to enable them to generate revenue streams on MindSphere and transact IoT projects working with online capabilities, 24x7 SA hotline, Sales & Pre-sales for MindSphere. The individual will be experienced in working within an inside sales environment dealing
with high-velocity transactions and knowledgeable on how partners can be quickly enabled using online tools & mass coverage approaches. In addition to governing allocated partner performance & ensuring they are actively engaged in the ecosystem, they will ensure identification of top performing partners and constantly feed the regional partner success organization with a funnel of high potential partners to further groom & develop. They will be accountable for the revenue generated by the assigned geography (in scale of 100+ per RIPSM).
Revenue will primarily be driven via partner solutions developed on MindSphere including their applications being sold directly to end users, OEMs or in IoT projects via system integrators.
· Develop on boarded partners not assigned to specific regional partner success managers & assign upfront high potential ones to RPSM’s
· Order entry and revenue targets for assigned geography
· Track engagement of assigned partners and enable their successful transition into the ecosystem involving on-boarding, procurement of MindSphere develops account, creation of use cases, activity on CRM, broadcast of capability via heat map & webinars to stake holders etc.
· Identify active partners & prioritize support and enablement
· Engage CSM organization to activate low engagement partners Screen domain to identify new potential partners (capability, geography, reach) as per guidance from regional partner management organization.
· Exploring white space and new routes to market for MindSphere partners
· Work closely with Marketing to create demand generation for silver
· Position partner capabilities proactively with RPSMs to ensure their scalability
· Encourage positioning of these partners as accelerators for MindSphere use with different stakeholders via campaigns, webinars and other mass communication mechanisms.
· Integrate silver partners into communities and events being organized to evolve better ecosystem dynamics.
· Understand the competition and use knowledge to effectively position Siemens MindSphere Partners to win.
· Operate under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgement.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Must have a minimum of 3 years partner sales experience in the inside sales/high velocity sales environment with exposure to enterprise software, Industrial automation & networking, Cloud or IOT
· A strong history of achievement over career is necessary.
· Excellent public speaking skills complemented by exceptional written and oral skills, along with strong organizational abilities.
· Must have a have broad familiarity with a variety of technologies
and expertise in a subset of those. Areas of particular emphasis are:
Industrial automation/ Networking
Application Development needs
Data management (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, ETL platforms)
Cloud Platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure)
BI & Analytics (R, SAS, Tableau)
· Ability to articulate and understand the customer strategy and Siemens solution strategy independently.
· Understand ISV, SaaS and accelerator models
· Flexibility in work schedules, minimal travel
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
· Experience in partner management and closing partner led deals
NOTE: Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Prefer working knowledge of manufacturing industry.
· Prefer experience selling cloud-based software solutions.
· Prefer previous experience selling OEM-based solutions.