MindSphere Global Partner Management Executive - Fremont, CA
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 226911
Primary Location: United States-California-Fremont
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 40%
Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide. Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit:
Come join our startup culture and participate in designing, developing and delivering the next generation of Solutions on MindSphere…
We are seeking passionate and enthusiastic Partner Management Executive to join our Siemens PLM MindSphere Team.
Learn more about MindSphere and catch our excitement:
As a key member of the Global partner eco-system team this individual
will be responsible for working with Global partners to develop clear
strategies on how business can be jointly developed. This individual
will have to engage at strategic levels across large complex
organizations and ensure that the target partner is prioritizing the
MindSphere program. This person will have to be strategic in nature in
developing both short & long term plans that will drive the mutual
success of the companies.
A key element of this role will be to drive large strategic deals
across Global SIs and ensure that order and revenue goals are achieved.
This role will be critical to driving deals in excess of $2.5M in
recurring revenue in a year. In this position, you will have to balance
building a partnership, and at the same time identify partner led deals
that can be closed in 6-9 months’ timeframe.
You will build a business management system to track performance at a
global level of key partnerships. In addition to establishing key
metrics for success you will identify joint solutions that can be
developed ensuring that the partnership goes from business to solution
level. It will be key for this person to manage executive level
interface between the companies and ensure thatthere is visibility to
progress on both sides. You will need deep experiences in managing
Global SIs and success showing how solutions can be built and launched
Success will be measured in performance against pre-defined financial
• Strategic direction creation and management for partner on a global
• Creation and management of partner-led opportunity funnel
• Common framework for engagement and best practice development
• Sr. executive alignment ensuring that right meetings are taking place
• Solution development that leads to broader market penetration
• Technical engagement on joint whitepapers.
• Ensure alignment on corporate messaging & press releases.
• Develop and implement rules of engagements, resource allocation.
• Ensure global consistency in message and focus.
• Metrics & KPI definition for joint success
• Define and handle escalation & issue resolution
• Understand the competition and use knowledge to effectively position
Siemens MindSphere Partners to win.
• Operate under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years partner experience in the
industry in the area of enterprise software, Cloud or IOT
• Candidate must have a strong history of sales achievement over
• Candidate will have excellent public speaking skills, complemented by
exceptional written and oral skills, along with strong organizational
• Candidate will have broad familiarity with a variety of technologies
and expertise in a subset of those. Areas of particular emphasis are:
o Application Development needs
o Cloud Platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure)
o BI & Analytics (R, SAS, Tableau)
• Can articulate and understand the customer strategy and Siemens
solution strategy independently.
• Understand the complex requirements for building a strong partnership
• Must have easy access to a major airport.
• Flexibility in work schedules, including up to 50% travel.
• Candidate will have 4 year college degree or equivalent work
• Experience in partner management and closing partner-led
NOTE: Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the
United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored
work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Prefer working knowledge of manufacturing industry.
• Prefer experience selling cloud-based software solutions.
• Prefer previous experience selling OEM-based solutions.
• Deep partner management experience at Exec levels with Global System
Integrators and Consulting Firms