Mindsphere Senior Marketing Manager – Digital Marketer IoT -
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 226972
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Charlotte
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Digital Factory (DF) Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide. Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit:
MIindsphere Senior Marketing Manager – Digital Marketer IoT
Digital Marketer - The IoT and Analytics Senior Marketing Manager will be a team-oriented and dedicated individual participating in a creative environment to develop solution collateral targeted for multiple audiences including: campaign customer personas, executive/CXO, manufacturing/ plant directors, solution users, and Siemens PLM Software sales force.
You will create solution content that highlights the business value, impact and clearly communicates what specifically our IoT and big-data analytics products do in support of our customer’s digital journey, and current business processes. The content is used in a variety of places including direct sales engagements, marketing campaigns and programs, demonstrations, social media, internet, intranet, web, online store, eLearning, events, conferences and trade shows.
You will help create demonstrations and required documentation, videos, images and standards processes with the overall goal of improving Sales worldwide. You will establish relationships with Product Management, Industry and Business segment Product Marketing to maintain your solution proficiency and competitive positioning. You will work under direction to accomplish group tasks.
Pride of ownership is critical to keeping the solution collateral and digital campaigns you create the best our corporation has to offer. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
To learn more about Mindsphere and catch our excitement watch the video below:
This position will reside in Charlotte, NC....
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
• Marketing planning – Assist in development of marketing plans with cross-functional teams and ensure they are consistent with company's goals and objectives, and kept up to date.
• Solution content – Develop and curate effectual product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market. Create compelling marketing materials that underscores the primary messages, targeted to personas of all levels of consumers, from executives to solution users
• Demand generation – create content in an ongoing basis for global marketing campaigns and Industry solutions using an array of marketing channels including social media
• Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our products
• Product releases – support the release of new products with impactful collateral, social media, and multimedia
• Market intelligence – solid analytical skills, understand target market for solutions, competitors, ongoing understanding of market to support solution positioning and sales tactics
• Customer intelligence - Maintains close relationship to customers for awareness of customers' needs and perspectives
• Communications and Presentation – excellent effectual writing, communication and presentation skills, able to present externally and internally
• Demonstrations – ability to translate marketing messages into supporting solution demonstrations. Able to demonstrate the solution and capture AVIs for use internally and externally
• Digital Enterprise - Understanding of how PLM and IoT solutions fit in the digital enterprise and ability to communicate this clearly
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• 3+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 1 years of experience in a field facing role
• Typically will require 3 or more years of experience with demonstrated knowledge of IoT or IIoT and data analytics topic
• Bachelor’s in business or marketing
• Proven written and presentation communication skills
• Willing to travel 25%
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
• Effective and comfortable multitasking to handle many assignments simultaneously
• Proven knowledge of marketing principles and practices
• Excellent time management, interpersonal, communications, decision making, presentation and organization skills
• Able to coordinate with technical and marketing resources from multiple areas of the company
• Solid presentation/communications skills are required
• Ability to develop strong relationships and build confidence and trust within Marketing, Product Development and Sales
Ability to work with variety of different cultural and business environments
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience marketing cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) a plus
- Experience with social-media based marketing campaigns a plus
- Experience with inbound marketing a plus