CAD PLM Technical Product Manager - Advanced
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 226975
Primary Location: United States-California-Cypress
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
• The main objective of this position is product management over multiple software engineering products related to CAD/PLM integration, specifically NX and Teamcenter.
• The role works closely with customers, sales, development and senior leaders to set the strategy, vision, business plan and software release content for responsible products.
• This position reports to a Senior Product Manager in the Product Management and Business Development organization within the Product Engineering Software division in Siemens PLM.
The responsibilities and deliverables associated with the role are as follows:
o Interacts with multiple sources at different levels to set a vision for the use of NX in an application area(s) and identify its potential key differentiators
o Works closely with customers, sales, development and the industry team to understand strategic product gaps that need to be filled to enable NX to address industry workflows
o Provides a business justification for making product area enhancements that will grow NX new license revenue or protect existing NX business
o Leads the product planning and improvement process for all project enhancements that directly impact an application area(s)
o Works closely with Sales and Industry on new business opportunities and communicates current NX software business value to grow NX new license revenue.
o Communicate the capabilities of the NX solution to customers, prospects, sales and industry teams, and represents NX in key customer interactions and public facing events.
o Develops collateral and demos that highlight NX’s value to users of the application area(s)
o Works closely with the Teamcenter organization and implementation architects in the field to ensure that NX and Teamcenter can work together to satisfy application area workflows
o Communicates the needs of application area(s) to other product managers and development
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• 10 years of experience with customer production deployments of CAD-PLM managed environments including an understanding of the key design, analysis, and validation processes.
• Experienced user of NX and Teamcenter and/or of a CAD-PLM managed environment.
• A strong command of the English language and good communication skills.
• Willing to travel as required to satisfy the needs of customers, sales or development.
• BS degree
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS in an Engineering discipline