IT Security Auditor
Business Unit: Controlling and Finance
Requisition Number: 227007
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Iselin
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 80%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously
leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services,
Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services. Our support functions are split into two organizations, Corporate Core and
Corporate Services. These organizations provide essential services to better enable responsible and profitable growth.
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
IT Security Auditor
Are you passionate about security? Do you want to have direct and real impact in the world around you? How about a role which gives you insight into how state of the art products address security? – Products diverse enough to make Siemens a leader in the global marketplace.
Siemens is looking for a skilled security auditor to be part of a team which performs continuous cybersecurity evaluation and improvement within Siemens. Cybersecurity within Siemens is taken incredibly seriously and this is reflected in our taking a leadership role in the Charter of Trust (
Within this Siemens corporate function, our Leadership Development Program, your role as a security auditor will give you the opportunity to travel the world and aid Siemens in addressing cybersecurity throughout our products and infrastructure. You will collaborate with teammates from around the world and also be given the opportunity (option) to broaden your horizon by participating in different topics such as project audits, operational audits and others. You will also be given the opportunity to interact with senior level business leadership. Our goal during your time is to accelerate your leadership skills and prepare you for your next level.
- Assists engagement manager with scoping discussions and identifying business and technical risks.
- Evaluates and prepares the assigned engagement tasks.
- Assists the engagement manager in determining customizing approach to cybersecurity evaluation (audit program).
- Performs technical penetration testing and process evaluations of various business units infrastructure and products throughout Siemens.
- Document the results of testing effectively and with high quality.
- Provides timely status updates and reports. Ensure escalation of potential issues, findings and risks, and actively seeks clarification.
- Assist in performing a final review of team products including documentation and final report.
- Participates in providing written and verbal feedback to management of the business unit.
- May participate in project planning, administration, budgeting and staffing.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering or similar field of study.
- 2+ years of relevant security experience - technical penetration testing in a professional environment.
- Proven ability to work with teammates with various skillsets to achieve a common goal
- Demonstrated thought process and ability to keep infrastructure/products security central to daily efforts.
- Ability to align technical efforts with business impact/risks.
- Curious enough to ask probing questions and challenge the status quo.
- Able to articulate technical details and risks to business contacts.
- Comfortable with complexity and able to grasp technical concepts easily.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Master’s degree in Computer Science field desirable. Certifications such as OSCP, CEH, CISSP, etc. very beneficial but not necessary. If no certifications, ability to gain relevant certification within one year is necessary.