Software Engineer Student Intern (LCS, RR)
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 227054
Primary Location: United States-Michigan-Troy
Assignment Category: Full-time temporary
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthcare and Financial Services.
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Job Description - Student Intern
· Perform Design and Software programming of Products and services in Client Framework area of Teamcenter Active workspace product with focus on surpassing customer expectations, on achieving high quality and on-time delivery.
· Perform the steps in Software development life cycle (specs, design, construction, test plan & execution) and/or Agile methodology for a number of projects in parallel.
· Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas.
· Has comprehensive and diversified knowledge of engineering/computer science methods and practices.
· Occasional customer interaction. Solve complex technical problems.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
· Training or experience in one or more Object oriented programming language such as C++, Java
· Training or experience in one or more of technologies such as Angular, Node, Type Scripting, HTML, CSS is required
· Strong knowledge of client-server architecture and development. Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) development and debugging techniques is required
· Hands-on experience with unit, integration and behavior testing
· Ability to work in Agile product development team environment
· Ability to work in a team environment and be willing to do what is needed for the success of the team
· Design and development experience using IDEs used for web technologies like Visual Studio code etc.
· Understanding of the issues related to OOAD and design patterns.
· Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems.
· Works with minimal supervision on complex projects with wide latitude for independent judgment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills