Marketing Communications Specialist
Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 227165
Primary Location: United States-California-Mountain View
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
Are you passionate about Healthcare with experience in marketing communications?
The global Ultrasound Business Area (BA) of Siemens Healthineers is looking for an entry level marcom specialist with a passion for the healthcare market. This position will report to the Director of Communications within the Marketing, Sales and Communications team based in
Mountain View, CA.
With detailed guidance, the marketing communication specialist supports the marcom team with the development of global and marketing communication material required to support Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound marketing and sales
• Support the marketing communications team with the production and monitoring of collateral projects through production and approval.
• Monitor documentation inventory levels, obtaining reprint approval and process restocking requests.
• Assist with submission of documents for uploading onto the internal and external web sites.
• Maintain online tools, including MSC’s distribution lists.
• Support team members with accurate and timely monitoring of projects and assets through the company’s Healthcare Release Tool (HRT).
• Write update articles for internal newsletters.
• Follow and utilize brand standards and design guidelines for production processing.
• Apply standards to review and editing of collateral material prior to finalizing.
• Support marketing communication team members with internal/external event and trade shows.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS/BA in Communications or equivalent, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 2 - 5 years of successful experience in communications or communications related environment
• Able to work well in a matrixed organization
• Able to work in a professional and collaborative manner
• Able to manage projects to meet commitments and operate in a reliable manner
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Possess solid project management skills
• Able to effectively use online communication channels (online advertising, blogging, etc.)
• Able to work under (periodic) intense time pressure to meet required deadlines
• Able to work pleasantly and respectfully with others in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment
• Appreciation and experience working with analytics
• Experience supporting collateral, digital and print projects
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel) required
• Experience with desktop publishing program (Adobe Creative Cloud) and content management skills helpful
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Experience in the healthcare field