Manufacturing Technician II
Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 227183
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: No
is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence,
innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years.
As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages
that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and
established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas,
Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility,
Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthcare
Repair computer systems used in diagnostic imaging equipment. Assist in all repair logistic processes.
- Supports semi-complex manufacturing related studies and processes.
- Gathers and records semi-complex production information; enters data into internal computer systems.
- Participates in semi-complex repairing and retesting for product and/or manufacturing facilities. Helps develop estimates of requirements arising from process changes.
- Resolves semi-complex manufacturing or maintenance related problems affecting daily
- May participate in technical problem solving/troubleshooting support to a manufacturing environment.
- Participates in troubleshooting for machine operations to determine parameters for improving efficiency in a production environment.
Associate’s degree or 1-2 years of vocational technical training preferred. HS diploma or
equivalent required. Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrates comprehensive working knowledge of a technical or specialty area, and of operations, methods, and practices.
- Generally, 2-5 years of successful experience in area of responsibility