Teamcenter Migration Architect - Major US City (Preferred: Detroit MI, Cincinnati OH, Cypress CA, Plano TX, St. Louis MO)
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 227327
Primary Location: United States--
Other Locations: United States-Michigan-Troy, United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, United States-Missouri-St. Louis, United States-California-Cypress, United States-Texas-Plano, United States-Michigan-Livonia
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide. Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit:
- Understand and demonstrate how Siemens PLM migration services will impact and integrate with customers’ initiatives, business drivers, value and impact.
- Leverage migration best practices and templates for the Siemens PLM Software solution delivered to provide customer value.
- Provide technical input to Solution Architects regarding solution design in the area of integration and / or migration.
- Lead integration / migration activities, including analysis, design, solution validation and any required prototyping, with the customer to verify if the best in class template solution applies to the customer’s environment, justify and defend selected solution to the customer explaining why and how this solution will deliver the highest value to their business.
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality for data migration / integration for the of legacy systems data.
- Communicate migration processes, progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption.
- BS degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent knowledge of PLM.
- Multiple years implementing Teamcenter solutions or similar products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile.
- Experience with meta data migration, mapping, data validation.
- Teamcenter Site Consolidation experience a plus.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following programming languages:
- Java, ITK, SQL, PLMXML, XML, XSLT, Tcl, C, C++
- Basic knowledge and previous experience of databases and CAD/CAM systems.
- Previous migration / integration experience with Enterprise PLM, ERP or MES systems.
- Experience leading a group of consultants during a software implementation or migration / integration project.
- Multiple years working in a customer facing environment.
- Good communication skills at various levels throughout an organization.
- A self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 75%.
- Preferred location: Detroit MI, Cincinnati OH, Cypress CA, Plano TX, or St Louis MO