PLM Implementation Services Project Manager - Any Major U.S. City
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 227336
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Siemens Digital Factory offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide. Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
For more information, please visit:
- Work with Sales and Services Management to initiate, review and obtain agreement on project governance with the customer.
- Define and communicate project roles and responsibilities.
- Drive the customer to realize value from Siemens PLM Solutions and guide the customer through the Siemens PLM Delivery Framework.
- Conduct stakeholder management through systematic identification, analysis and planning of actions to negotiate with and influence stakeholders.
- Set up all required processes in alignment with all stakeholders establishing appropriate communication on all levels for a project.
- Proactively monitor the projects’ overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective and preventive action as appropriate.
- Perform project risk management including; planning, identification, analysis, response planning and controlling.
- Enforce change management at the project level to ensure the dependencies of the change is reflected and understood.
- Orchestrate project schedules to ensure on time delivery.
- Review and identify critical path and manage project dependencies.
- Perform project quality management, ensure that the solution meets requirements, and manage compliance to standards, rules and regulations.
- Perform project reviews and retrospectives regularly and feed the results and lessons learned into the organization to strengthen the Siemens PLM Delivery Framework.
- Ensure the project delivers to the approved budget and agreed margin and that both are regularly reviewed.
- Execute project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Direct the work of employees and/or subcontractors assigned to the project.
- Effectively communicate project progress with the customer and support customer adoption.
- Together with Engagement Management, identify and create additional opportunities within and beyond the ongoing project.
- Grow the business through follow on service contracts or project change orders to scope.
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent knowledge of PLM.
- Multiple years working as a Project Manager for Teamcenter solutions or similar products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile.
- Previous leadership experience with Enterprise PLM, ERP or MES implementations with project budgets in excess of $1M US.
- Experience leading a group of professional architects and consultants during a software implementation to achieve results.
- Multiple years working in a customer facing environment leading teams.
- Communicates with a high degree of creativity, self-confidence and persuasiveness.
- A self-starter with strong communication skills at all levels throughout an organization.
- Certification in Project Management from the Project Management Institute (PMI) or International Project Management Associations (IPMA) or equivalent.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%.
- Location: Any major U.S. City