Project Manager - International Project Team - Med Device
Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 227421
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-East Walpole
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 35%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
- Setting up, leading and providing meeting minutes for project-level meetings as well as functional and workstream-specific meetings.
- Guiding the development of the overall project schedule and driving execution to achieve that schedule.
Developing, maintaining and reporting on the project-level risk register.
- Facilitate cross-functional and cross-workstream project activities required to resolve issues and execute on various project initiatives.
- Other ad hoc PM tasks, as appropriate within a project environment.
- Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in Project Management or Life Sciences
Demonstrated team leadership and project management skills
- International travel, primarily to China, will be required
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- PM certification
- Experience working in a regulated FDA environment
- Understanding of GMP manufacturing
- Prior project experience that spans borders, cultures and/or languages
- Prior experience working in a large, matrixed organization