Project Manager - Tech Transfer- Medical Device
Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 227423
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-East Walpole
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthcare
- Drive a Wave Transfer Element Team
- Develop and utilize tracking tools for issues/projects/timelines
- Interact with TECTRN SMEs to resolve project roadblock and identify savings opportunities
- Interact with other DRACO functions to resolve CFDA/compliance issues
- Effectively build and manage relationships with project stakeholders
- Communicate issues/projects status on regular basis to DRACO Core team and SME team lead.
- Understanding of the assay architecture and design of immunoassays.
- Be able to give presentations in a clear and concise manner.
- Good understanding of FDA and IVD industry regulations.
- Previous exposure to Design controls and risk management activities.
- Demonstrate ability to analyze problems in a structured and systematic manner.
- Ability to multi-task and to support multiple project teams in cross functional settings.
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- BS in project management, chemistry, biology or biological sciences, with 6-10 yrs industry experience, or MA/MS with 3-6 yrs industry experience