Clinical Marketing Specialist 4 – Healthcare IT Solutions
Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 227437
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Other Locations: United States-North Carolina-Cary
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 35%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global med-tech company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
For more information, please visit:
The global Clinical Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the demo strategy for Digital Services, enabling sales representatives to demo and presenting solution to customers as well as on trade shows. Works closely with the sales organization and the inbound marketing team to meet the customer clinical workflow requirements. Answers customers’ and sales persons’ detailed clinical and demo related questions. Coordinates and aligns with other digital offerings and represents Siemens Healthineers as recognized expert for demo management.
· Develop sales education materials and related communication activities, such as product webcasts
· Maintain and further develop the global demo process and management including sales enablement
· Provides clinical demo concepts for exhibitions, tradeshows and events including on-site demos at global congresses and key customer sites
· Collaborate closely with global and regional DS communications to develop a comprehensive clinical storylines and demo scripts
· Interact with Customers to develop clinical case studies
· Provides input into the requirements for the development of new products or enhancing existing products or product lines
Internal: Communication (CC), Product Management, Sales/Sales Support, SV DS Marketing Headquarters in Germany.
External: Customers (Head of Imaging Service Line, Head of Radiology, Radiologist,
Techs, IT Administrators)
Required Skills and Capabilities
· Minimum BS or BA in marketing/communications or equivalent experience
· Experience: 5+ years of healthcare experience in product or clinical marketing or Healthcare IT product management
· Process driven, detail oriented individual who can organize oneself and attend to multiple tasks, strong project management skills and experience
· Excellent communication skills (verbal, interpersonal, writing, presentation), excellent English-writing and editing skills
· Presentation and speaking skills
· Product knowledge Workflow solutions for Imaging Service Lines
· Team-oriented mindset
· Adept in using Microsoft® Office applications, particularly PowerPoint