Business Unit: Services
Requisition Number: 227493
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Austin
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 25%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthcare
This role is responsible for managing Enterprise Service (ES) Operations deliverables for key customer accounts to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction. This role ensures delivery of best in class medical equipment asset management services. This individual will also work with ES Transformation & Advisory Services consulting tools, processes and experts to deliver best in class utilization management and fleet optimization services.
Ability to analyze clinical asset management needs and develop detailed short and long term operations & capital plans for implementation and continuous improvement.
- Technical/clinical performance management
- Planning and skill development
- Analytical and advisory skills
- Operational execution excellence
- Regulatory and compliance management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the clinical equipment maintenance & utilization management expertise to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Specific Routine Activities Anticipated
· Lead customer relationship development to reach high and wide within the customer’s organization and gain participation in strategic customer input sessions to identify and drive key goals for customer success (e.g., operations budgeting, asset management, capital planning & procurement, KPI goal alignment, etc.).
· Deliver effective customized business reporting according to client needs, e.g., inventory changes, key Service Operations performance indicators & contract obligations, insights & advice for proactively optimizing service deliverables and fleet utilization.
· Collaborate closely with cross functional teams, including centralized operations, local equipment service & sales, advisory service consultants, vendor management, procurement , quality and vendor partners to grow customer loyalty.
· Ensure account customers receive optimum levels of service and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction with Siemens and Enterprise Services resulting in increasing customer loyalty and realizing Siemens equipment market share and services growth.
· Drive Enterprise Services P&L account management accountability to meet or exceeded targets.
· Drive Service operational excellence to ensure quality standards are met & customer satisfaction exceeded leveraging Quality Management System & ES Operations Playbook.
Education and/or Experience
- BS/BA in a medical field, engineering/technology or business administration with healthcare background preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience with a background driving healthcare operations excellence to include asset management services.
- Familiar with performing capital equipment utilization & maintenance data analytics to deliver customer executive fleet optimization advisory services.
- Certification in LEAN/6 Sigma, PMP is desired, but not required.
· Develops cross functional team members through mentoring and coaching in complex subjects.
· Acts as advisor to customer executive management and business partners on asset management matters.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, presentation.
- Ability to manage multiple programs and priorities.
- Must be results-driven, action oriented and passionate about making a positive customer impact while balancing business needs.
Ability to travel regionally 30% of time.